You acknowledge and agree that Ms. Harris’ Math Class’ tutoring services are provided for the purpose of facilitating learning, not cheating. You agree not to inquire about the hiring of Ms. Harris to complete assignments, write papers, take assessments (quizzes and tests) or otherwise do work on your behalf. Further, you agree not to use Ms. Harris’ Math Class’ services for any purpose that violates the academic honesty policy or other conduct policies of your school, university, academic institution or workplace.
User must pay for the tutoring session to confirm the reservation of the tutoring session. Links are provided at the time you schedule to make payment. If you’ve accidentally skipped by that page, you may use the links below to complete payment:
We understand that unavoidable circumstances arise and appointments have to be cancelled or rescheduled. Remember, cancellation and/or rescheduling can be made 72 hours prior to your appointment to receive a 90% refund. Cancellations made 48-71 hours prior to tutoring session are eligible for a 50% refund. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to tutoring session are not eligible for refund. Please use the online booking system to to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you are unable to do, email us at MsHarris @ MsHarrisMathClass dot com.
User ensures they have a stable Internet connection, charged computer, established a Google+ account and verified all components of Google+ are properly working prior to the beginning of each session. Time taken from the contractual session waiting for user to ensure the aforementioned components are properly working will not be made up without an additional fee.
Recording and Snapshots
Recording the tutoring session or taking snapshots without express written permission from Ms. Harris is prohibited. During the tutoring session, user may ask Ms. Harris if Ms. Harris will take a snapshot of work done. If agreed to, Ms. Harris will email those snapshots at the end of the tutoring session. Those snapshots should not be shared to others or via the Internet.
Ms. Harris’ Math Class, LLC (Ms. Harris’ Math Class) provides this service to users seeking tutoring services (“Students”) and to any other entity on whose behalf users accept these Terms. The term “you” or “You” or “User” or “Users” shall refer to Students or any person or entity who views, uses, accesses, browses or submits any content or material to the Site. These Terms are entered into by and between Ms. Harris’ Math Class and you, and you accept them by: (a) contracting for tutoring lessons through the Site; (b) using the Site in any other manner; and/or (c) acknowledging agreement with these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Site.
To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms, the Terms shall control. Any express waiver or failure to exercise promptly any right under the Terms will not create a continuing waiver or any expectation of non-enforcement. If any provision of the Terms is held invalid by any law or regulation of any government, or by any court or arbitrator, the parties agree that such provision will be replaced with a new provision that accomplishes the original business purpose, and the other provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
You agree to use the Site in a manner that is lawful, relevant and proper to the applicable forum. Any use of the Site that Ms. Harris’ Math Class, in its sole discretion, finds inappropriate and/or offensive may result in suspension and/or termination of a User with or without notice. Conduct that is inappropriate and/or offensive includes without limitation the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, harm, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, infringing, hateful, distasteful, obscene or unlawful topic, name, information, materials or content;
- Use the Site for any purpose that is in violation of local, state, national, or international law, including without limitation wage/hour and working condition laws and regulations;
- Upload files that contain software or other material that violates the rights of any third party, including without limitation intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or publicity;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software, malware or materials that may damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the operation of any device, computer system or network;
- Take any action that would undermine any aspect of the Site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other User accounts, or other device, computer system or networks connected to the Site;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on the Site that are not appropriate or relevant to the Site;
- Impersonate another person or allow any other person or entity to use your user name, password or membership;
- Post the same content repeatedly or spam – spamming is strictly prohibited;
- Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed through the Site;
- Access, download, or copy any information, content and/or materials from the Site through artificial means (including without limitation spiders, scrapers, hacking devices, computer programs, bots or other such means);
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell or exploit any information, materials or content on the Site; or
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.